Monday, November 14, 2011

Big Newz

Hey reader(s)! I just wanted to let you know that I got some very exciting news last week: I was accepted to blog for Weddingbee! My first post went up today and I'm so excited about it! I'm going to keep blogging here, and my posts will be syndicated over at Weddingbee, so feel free to read in either place. I might be talking about other Weddingbee bloggers, mentioning their posts, or using Weddingbee lingo that doesn't really make sense out of context, so I wanted to give you a heads up so you wouldn't be confused (even though I love laughing at confused people).


My Weddingbee moniker is Miss Unicycle, so you can follow along with all my posts there!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I already saw the post, of course, but I thought I should tell you congrats on here because you know, why not?

    ReplyDelete