Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Weddingbee Bibliography

In an attempt to be helpful and share my infinite wedding planning knowledge with brides who haven't yet reached The Other Side, I decided to put together a list of sources for all sorts of wedding-y things that I discovered when I was planning. Consider this my Weddingbee dissertation. Actually, consider this my Bibliography.

Vendors: If you're not in the Chicagoland area, this probably won't be helpful.

My Bridal "Look":

Bridesmaids' Dresses: I wanted non-conventional, non-matching dresses, and since I don't do a lot of clothes shopping online, I didn't know where to look. Here are the dresses they chose. Here are some shops that had a lot of good options:
  • David's Bridal
  • Shabby Apple
  • Asos
  • eShakti
  • Lulu's (no one actually bought their dress here, but I recommend checking it out!)
  • 6pm (ditto)
Image sources, from left to right: Shabby Apple, David’s Bridal, ASOS, eShakti

Bulk Candy: For a price comparison, check out my original post.
  • Candy Warehouse
  • Oh Nuts
  • Bulk Candy Store
  • Candy Favorites
  • Amazon
  • Candy Direct
  • Candy Crate

Paper Products:

Sources for Signature Cocktail Recipes:

Craft Supplies:

Flower Tutorials:

What are some useful sources for wedding stuff you've discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment