Friday, April 13, 2012

The Unicycles visit the Mailbox

Guess what the Unicycles did last weekend? Celebrated Easter? Well, yes. Ate lots of candy? That too. We also did a bit of this:

Cue 2001: A Space Oddysey theme. Seriously, play the song while you read this post. It really adds a little something extra.

We tried to go inside and hand them to an actual post office worker, but it was closed. I'm not sure why we thought we had to hand them to someone anyway. I think I've just seen bees do that before and thought it was necessary? But really, tossing them into a mailbox works like a charm.

I documented his stoic walk toward the mailboxes.

He's contemplating whether to send them out or just elope.

Guess who's PUMPED?

Looking a bit apprehensive. Oh, it's just sunny out.

Teamwork!

Mr. Unicycle said this was the worst smile ever and I was like "duh, idiot, that my 'yikes! I just mailed all my invitations!' face." But seeing the pic now, he's right, I just look stoop. If you look closely, you can see my crazy eyez behind the sunglasses.

We've already started getting overzealous RSVPs in the mail, so technically I could be showing you the invitations now, but then I wouldn't get to show you this wonderful photojournalism I did just for you, hive. So expect to see my invitation REVEAL very soon. Get PUMPED. It's happening. Okay, want a sneak peek?

Hope this satiates you. 

Just kidding...here's the real sneak peek:


*All personal pics

How did you feel when you sent your invitations off? Relieved to have them done? Sad to see them go? Scared at the finality?

No comments:

Post a Comment