Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ryan Gosling for Weddings

Ahhh, Ryan Gosling. Everyone's favorite man ever. I'm a little sick of all the "Hey Girl"s I've been seeing on Pinterest all year, but as a Ryan Gosling fan since the early The Notebook days (I even made Mr. Unicycle suffer through Half Nelson and Lars and the Real Girl with me, which I admit he deserves a cookie for), I can't help but love them. Especially now that I've discovered wedding themed ones!


The tumblr I found is run by A Practical Wedding, and features the Goz saying all sorts of calming things about weddings. Usually my man Ryan says sweet things that put real boyfriends/fiances to shame like this:


But most of Practical Ryan Gosling is a little too practical for my liking:
How about "no," Ryan?

Well, we don't really need to bathe either, but we all do that.

Well, then you don't get a bachelor party either, ass.

It may burn me every single time I use it, but my glue gun is my...my friend.


Alright fine. That may be true.
Now you've won me back! Mmm do I love a good...spreadsheet.

Of course Mr. Unicycle is way hawter than the Goz and I'd choose him any day. Should we discuss celebrity crushes within committed relationships? Free Pass Lists? The difference between idolizing a concept of a person and committing to a real person? Nah, let's just enjoy his face a little more:

Preach it.

What do you think of Practical Ryan Gosling? Too practical? Too sexy? Too busy looking at his face to read the captions?

No comments:

Post a Comment